“GOD is in the DETAILS.” – Ludwig Mies Van der Rohe
The beauty of Architecture is realized on the strong foundation it stands on. The building offers experiential emotions to the user, not only through the visible intimate surfaces, but mostly through the invisible intangible components that makes it up.
Vision of Technology Vertical at ASAD is to establish Technology as a base for Good Architecture.
It aims to integrate technology horizontally across all aspects of creative investigations.
The technology vertical encourages and supports progressive uses of technology that enhance the educational experience. It Motivates diverse group of students by better pedagogical methods, advising and mentoring. Emphasis is on establishing “Learning by doing “philosophy in technology. The vertical will strive to keep the students and faculty updated about the latest technology and materials.
Subjects included in the technology Vertical
- Building Construction and Materials – I year to III year
- Advanced Building Technology and materials – IV Year
- Theory of Structures – I year to III year
- Building Services – II year to III year
- Surveying and levelling – II Year
- Quantity Surveying – IV Year
- Specification writing – IV Year